Part-Time in Midvale, UT - Starting at $36/per hour
NuSpine Chiropractic, one of the country’s leading healthcare companies, is seeking a part-time Chiropractic Physician.
This position requires applicants who want to work for a growing, national company with multiple locations throughout the valley. Every day, we assist people of all ages achieve their healthiest, pain-free life as possible. NuSpine offers private, personalized care in an efficient and affordable environment. In addition, we are a wellness cash-based clinic focused on maintenance care and are not contracted with any third-party payers.
If you are committed to providing the best quality chiropractic care and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
- Part-time with flexible hours
- Company paid Malpractice Insurance
- Assess the patient’s medical condition by reviewing the patient’s medical history and concerns and perform a physical examination.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, to correct the musculoskeletal system where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality-of-life benefits of routine chiropractic care and provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of patient’s conditions and care.
- Refer patients to other healthcare professionals as needed.
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college.
- Valid D.C. license in Utah.
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in Utah.