Full-Time in Midvale, UT - $15-$17 per hour
NuSpine Chiropractic, one of the country’s leading healthcare companies, is seeking a full-time Clinic Coordinator.
This position requires applicants who want to work for a growing, national company with multiple locations throughout the valley. Every day, we assist people of all ages achieve their healthiest, pain-free life as possible. NuSpine offers private, personalized care in an efficient and affordable environment.
You will be considered an ideal candidate if you have:
- An interest in gaining or already have excellent customer service experience.
- Previous sales experience with strong sales skills.
- A desire to be part of the patients’ healing journey.
- A motivation to be part of a fun, dynamic and growing national healthcare company.
- Social verbal and written communication skills.
- Functional computer skills required, including MS Office programs.
- High school diploma.
The Clinic Coordinator executes the new patient experience from the day they inquire about services through their continued months of care.
The main objective: generate new patient leads, convert patient leads to new patients, maintain patient memberships and build patient relationships.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining an effective referral program.
- Conducting telephone inquiries/follow-up calls/texts/emails to all incoming leads.
- Following up with new members at 7- day and 21-day marks, in addition to sending reminders 24-hours prior to the appointment.
- Booking and maintaining leads organized in spreadsheets and tracking all points of contact.
- Working with the marketing director to proactively generate leads through local community events and delivering marketing collateral to targeted groups/audiences.
- Being knowledgeable about NuSpine, chiropractic, able to answer patient FAQs and discussing the company’s competitive advantages.
- Paid time off.
- Bonuses for new leads, leads converted to memberships and ongoing referral program.
- Potential for quarterly bonuses based on overall clinic performance.