NuSpine Chiropractic, one of the country’s leading healthcare companies, is seeking to hire a Clinic Coordinator.
This position requires applicants who want to work for a growing, national company with multiple locations throughout the valley. Every day, we assist people of all ages to achieve their healthiest, pain-free life possible. NuSpine offers private, personalized care in an efficient and affordable environment.
The NuSpine chiropractic coordinator executes the new patient experience from the day they inquire about our services through their continued months of care.
The clinic coordinator’s primary objective: generate new patient leads, convert patient leads to new patients, maintain patient memberships and build patient relationships to cultivate your NuSpine community.
You will be considered an ideal candidate if you have:
- An interest in gaining or already have excellent customer service experience.
- Previous sales experience with strong sales skills.
- A desire to be part of the patients’ healing journey.
- A motivation to be part of a fun, dynamic and growing national healthcare company.
The Clinic Coordinator’s sales and administrative responsibilities include:
- Establishes and maintains effective retention of patients.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/texts and emails to all leads.
- Conducts follow-up calls to new plan/package holders at 7- and 21-day marks.
- Keeps leads organized in spreadsheets and tracks all points of contacts.
- Generates leads through community events such as health fairs, lunch and learns, pop-ups, etc.
- Books leads for Initial Exam Appointment
- Sends appointment reminders 24 hours prior to appointment.
- Knowledgeable about NuSpine, chiropractic and answer all FAQs.
- Able to explain we are a private pay clinic and the use of third-party financers is not allowed
- Ability to sell the competitive advantages of NuSpine.
- Must know the pricing options and plans.
- Displays great customer service.
- Able to execute our Weekly Production Model, example:
- 50 points of contact
- 15 leads
- 6 appointments
- Leverage social media accounts in tandem with corporate to generate and contact leads.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience (preferred)
- Ability with strong sales skills
- Strong social verbal and written communication skills (required)
- Strong knowledge of computers/tablets
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs
- Mindful of health and wellness with a basic knowledge of chiropractic care (preferred)
- High school diploma (required)
- Paid time off.
- Bonuses for new leads, leads converted to memberships and an ongoing referral program.
- Potential for quarterly bonuses based on overall clinic performance.