The Greater Salt Lake Volleyball Association
The Greater Salt Lake Volleyball Association was created to provide more opportunities for underprivileged young athletes to play the sport they love. Our work includes raising and allocating money and resources to help more young athletes play volleyball. Last year over $20,000 was scholarshipped to families in Utah.
- Multiple studies show, and most parents agree, that youth sports have a positive impact.
- It impacts on the overall mental and physical health of children.
- Sports are a way of life.
- Helps develop important skills and qualities.
- Confidence, commitment, teamwork, goal setting, resilience and sportsmanship.